Finally I have arrived...

Ok, ok...I'm here now! I have been feeling this overwhelming self inflicted guilt about my girls not having every moment of there childhood plastered into history for quite some time. Call it what you will....super mom failure, competition with you other mom bloggers (Heather and Christie Losers!) or just plain a little too afraid to let you all see the craziness that is US! But--I have finally arrived at the moment I have been longing to have. A place to record all the great things that make us a family! Clearly in 23 years the girls will ask me questions about our trip to the zoo, that funny thing they did in the bathtub that one time, and the time one of them (nameless) peed her pants at Lowes, and I will be ready! Armed with my Blog!

The point is...this is going to be a great way to take life a little slower and cherish little victories!

Nat

2 Comments:

Christie's Corner said...

Well, landsakes it's about time! The public is on the edge of its seat!!

megsnbigd said...

Hey, hey friend! Welcome to the "blogosphere". I'm happy to add you to my favorites list...Now, where are the pics?