Cel-e-brate Good Times Come ON!!
Well it was a sad week for me last week. I had to fold my card and put it away, maybe for good. I have been clinging to my "I have a 2 year old card" for 368 days. It is one of my favorite cards of all time. When I arrive late, I pull out the card and proudly proclaim, "I have a 2 year old, I'm sorry." When I arrive with wet hair, no make-up, and sweats on...I wear the card on my fore head. I have played the card in the mail several times...writing to out of town friends and family with regrets that letters are few and far between. My magic card gets me out of parties, boring meetings and things that I don't have the heart to say no to, but my card pulls through and saves the day.
The point is....I think my "I have a 3 year old" card will do the trick just fine!
PS. We did receive a very official looking letter from the Logan-Rogersville school district stating that Jenna does NOT qualify for the high risk preschool program. *sigh*
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
|
Labels:
Jenna Bear,
Note To Self
|
Subscribe to be emailed when I blog!
About Me
My Blog List
-
-
-
Daddy Daughter Dance12 years ago
-
5 years today!!!13 years ago
-
You know, just your ordinary day13 years ago
-
Sunday Happenings13 years ago
-
Basic steps for how to alter a t-shirt14 years ago
-
34...15 years ago
-
The Great Mistake15 years ago
-
MIA No More15 years ago
-
-
Casey's Testimony16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-






2 Comments:
Hey. I still got 4 months left on my card. I will be milking it as long as I can! Any new news with you guys? Shoot me an email.
Hahahahahaha! I didn't realize that the card had an expiration date. I figured "young children" could get me out of anything for many years to come! Now instead of, "he needs his nap", it's more like, "he's got soccer practice"...see? Still works. oh, and congrats on Jenna. I was sure that with no talking and the ball hitting her in the face they may be forced into being "very concerned"! HA!
Post a Comment