The ladies had the best time at Nanny's while we were in Maui. I love leaving the kids with Mom. I know they will have a blast and I never worry about them or their care while we are away! Thanks Mama!
The Summer Fun program at SunRise kept the ladies very busy. They hit the week just right for making tee-shirts! It is one of their favorite summer fun projects. Madie made a beautiful shirt with lizards, hearts, snakes, and lots of beautiful art. Jenna made a great shirt with all red paint. Mom lined out some animals and shapes which made it super cute. You can tell in the picture all the kids are wearing their special homemade tee-shirt except Jenna. It must not have made the fashion Diva's cut. She is just like me as a kid and super picky with her cloths. {Ugh}
Mom also took the ladies to a fishing derby! The girls loved it and even caught a prize winning fish. They won a great new fishing pole, that was a joy to bring back on the flight! I remember as a kid, fishing was a favorite pass time. Mom and Dad would take Nate and I fishing all the time. I loved the uninterrupted family time and the fun of trying to catch the biggest fish.
The point is...Fishing with Nanny made a memory stamp in the ladies hearts. I only wish my Daddy was here to enjoy the thrill of fishing with the ladies! I am sure he was there...
1 Comments:
HEY THATS MY FISHING POLE!!! LOL!
Post a Comment