Hawaii Adventure Day 2


We had a great morning breakfast looking over the balcony onto the ocean. It made everything taste better I'm sure! We decided to drive along the west coast of Maui today since the weather in Wailea was rainy for the afternoon. What a beautiful and frightening drive. It is pretty much the one lane super curvy road of death. You come to areas where you meet another car head on and one of you has to back up to a wider part of the road since you can not pass side by side. I was a great back seat driver for the ride! We arrived back at the resort just in time to capture a beautiful sunset on the beach!

The point is...I think driving with the top down and the wind blowing in his hair made Kory feel like a race car driver. I am lucky to be alive!

0 Comments: