Our weekend in 53 bullet points...

  • Starting Friday night
  • 7 pm James River Womens Party (BINGO! It's a skill)
  • 8 pm Kory lands and heads to church to pick up the ladies
  • 10 pm family Wii time playing Mario Galaxy ( I am beginning to loath this game)
  • 12:30 pm tried to conquer the Galaxy..gave up ( I officially loath this game)
  • 6 am wake up call to prepare paperwork for 8am meeting
  • 8 am meeting at Panera Bread to buy another duplex off Republic in SW Springfield
  • 10 am a happy family moved to N. Carolina without the burden of this duplex on them
  • 10:05 one step closer to where ever it is we are going I am sure!
  • 11am I Drop Madie at Lighthouse Lanes Bowling for a birthday party
  • 11:30 am meet clients to show them a house for the 3rd time
  • 12:45 pm realize this is going to be a long day and call to have Kory pick Madie up
  • 1:00 pm Kory picks Madie up at bowling alley
  • 1:10 pm Kory and girls go to Kentwood a vacant property of ours to check on it
  • 1:12 pm Kory steps into some sort of flea nest in yard and gets a million fleas all over him
  • 1:12 pm Kory starts taking his clothes off in the driveway of Kentwood
  • 1:12 pm Kory starts dancing a new jig half naked in driveway
  • 1:12 pm this is very entertaining to the girls who are in the car thankfully
  • 1:25 pm Kory takes long hot shower back at the barnhouse
  • 3:25 pm I finally leave property with clients to go back to my office to write a contract!!
  • 4:00 pm realize the online Real Estate site is down and will have to write it all by hand
  • 4:05 pm stop crying and get busy writing it all by hand
  • 5:30 pm clients sign offer and they leave my office
  • 8:15 pm leave office after all leg and paperwork is finished
  • 8:25 pm arrive home to the crew engrossed in helping Mario save the Galaxy {ugh!}
  • 8:30 pm hear the above mentioned flea story and Thanked God it was not me
  • 8:35 pm ask Kory to demonstrate the flea dance...he refuses
  • 9:15 pm the sellers Realtor calls to say the offer has been accepted
  • 9:16 pm the whole family does the ice cream and cake dance!
  • 10 pm still doing house work to the back ground noise of Mario (going crazy...)
  • 10:15 pm pray with the girls and tuck them in
  • 10:45 pm still doing house work...realize I have not seen Kory in a while
  • 10:46 pm find Kory sleeping in bed (weird?)
  • 11:45 pm head hits pillow thanking God for a successful day of selling and buying a house!
  • 6:20 am wake up to prep for Sunday School lesson
  • 6:40 am - 7:45 am Chaos
  • 8:00 am arrive at church
  • 8:30 am watch Kory teach and operate in his gift with the Jr High crowd (he's so cute)
  • 10 am attend Realife Jr high Service
  • 11:30 am attend Big church with kids in tow so they don't have to be in childcare all day
  • 12:45 pm families favorite dinner of stake and taters hits table
  • 2:15 pm I lay down for a well deserved nap with the window open and fan on (ahhhhhh)
  • 3:45 pm up and getting everyone ready to leave for Life Group
  • 4:10 pm it dawns on me I have no snack to bring to share....
  • 4:15 pm settle on 3 bags of microwave popcorn (I can't always be the best snack bringer)
  • 4:30 pm Life Group starts and we relax and enjoy the company
  • 7:15 pm home
  • 7:30 pm cheese, crackers and lunch meat for dinner (impressive huh!)
  • 8:30 pm celebrate yesterdays victory again with root beer floats (double impressive)
  • 9:00 pm tuck kids in with the guilty feeling I should have had them in bed an hour ago
  • 9:15-11:30 pm catch up on everything from dust bunnies to the new carpool schedule
  • 11:30 pm start writing this post even though I should be in bed
  • 11:35 pm notice Kory is missing again (did not go looking for him this time)
  • 11:45 pm computer crashes and I lose EVERYTHING I've written....
  • 11:46 pm after repenting start writing this post again
  • 12:11 pm Sunday finished

The point is...Looking at this on paper----No wonder I feel like a wet noodle most of the time.

4 Comments:

Christie's Corner said...

I think your popcorn beats my bagels for lamest LG snack. :)

Julie said...

Hi Natalie! I'm jumping over to your blog from my friend Kara's. This blog had me cracking up. The flea dance and refusal to show you was hilarious! For LG this week I brough grapes....from my refrigerator....that I stole from my toddlers....that maybe I bought a week ago....Usually I'm a great food bringer, but I also napped too long on Sunday. See you at Kara's shower!

Anonymous said...

Hey Nat! (It's Amanda!) I was just cmmenting to say hey and I am your #1 Blogs fan! Yeah! See you tomorrow! Love you, bye!

Kara said...

Shew-wee!! That was crazy reading all that. I would pay to see a good flea-dance too! That was probably quite hysterical for those little girls! Glad to hear about your contract! Congrats girl!