Read Looking for Alaska Best Sellers PDF
6 years ago


I have been literally stopped by at least 20 people, some I know well, some I have never meet and they all think I look just like the new VP candidate Ms. Sarah Palin. At the pregnancy care center on Tuesday they bombarded me with comments and look-a-like photo proof. Just to mention a few...a girl friend called from out of state to point it out, the grocery clerk mentioned it, and when I was showing property today, to a couple in their 70's, they were apparently blown away by the spectacle. Weird huh.
The point is...At least they don't think I look like McCain!
Thursday, September 04, 2008
|
Labels:
Note To Self
|
2 Comments:
All hail veep Natalie! I'm sorry to say that I didn't think of it on my own, but now that you mention it...spot on!!
Just think what fun you could have if you went under cover.
Wow! I totally see it! Crazy!
Post a Comment