The most wonderful breakfast.


I prepped the ladies the night before that we had nothing to get up for in the morning and they were specifically not to wake me, under no circumstance. Unless of course it was broken or bleeding...but nothing else! I did get wake up to the sound of dishes clanking and whispering voices. I rolled over to and noticed Kory still asleep next to me so I knew something was brewing. I stayed in bed thinking they must be getting breakfast for themselves, and then I heard the crack of cans opening. The unmistakable sound of a soda can opening. What? Soda? Daydreaming...Maybe fruity Cheerios with Sunkist on them would be good? UMM? WAKE UP! OK so I stumble out of bed thinking this could be a serious violation of soda rule and walked into this.


Madie and Jenna had made special place settings for Kory and I with our favorite cereal in each dish. Ahh, sugars. It was the most lovely breakfast I have had in a long time!



The point is...Oh, the cracking soda can sound was Madie opening 2 little cans of grape juice that Kory gets on the airplane. They are Madie's favorite since they are small and oh so cute!

1 Comments:

Christie's Corner said...

Oh, they are so delightful. Be sure to keep those placemats. Precious!