I showed property on Saturday morning and then Kory got home about 12 noon just in time to head to Silver Dollar City. Kory always begs to take the kids in the cave and everyone was up for it today. It was lots of fun and the girls did an amazing job! It was the first day of the Old Time Christmas celebration so the Christmas music was playing, hot chocolate was available and the lights were on. It felt a little weird singing carols since the weather was in the 70's, but you won't hear me complaining about it.
Madie was called up on stage during the Frosty the Snowman show. She was embarrassed and excited all in the same moment. She got to build Frosty, put on his buttons and then he came to life. I love the wonder and amazement in the girls eyes when they can't figure it out--How did they do that?
The point is...600 stairs in the cave and walking the park for hours felt great!
2 Comments:
how cool - so wish I would have been there! You know last night Madie and I cried on the phone cause we missed each other - and she wants to take her stuffed dog chee - chee to heaven - well I got off the phone and had myself quite a pity party. I love being with you, and we got to do something about these long stretches of no Kilbournes. You can fly for free, it takes me 9 hours to drive - can you fly down tomorrow? I miss you guys so much! love you mom b.
wow I wish i would have been there!
Post a Comment