The sweetest girl in the whole world.

I think there are so many little things in life that we should celebrate, but I sometimes get caught up in the busy and forget to stop and appreciate the little victories. So stop and smell the roses with me...


Madie gets to pick out of the treasure box in her class each Friday with tickets she has earned through out the week. She is always so excited and she keeps us informed daily of her ticket tally. Today she came home super excited and made Jenna sit down and close her eyes. She pulled an orange fairy doll out of her school bag for Jenna. Orange is Jenna's favorite color and she was so excited that Madie got it for her. Seriously...You would buy something for your sister after working so hard for the tickets all week? I love you, Madie May.

I also opened up her backpack to clear out all the paperwork and found this sentence starter assignment completed by Madie.

I am thankful this Thanksgiving for... God giving us life, pets and my family. I am thankful for God giving me life because he died for my sins. Everyday I am thankful for my free pet. My friends make me happy. This is what I am thankful for this Thanksgiving.

The point is...I need to take lessons from Madie. Wow she is a really great kid! I can't believe she is mine.

3 Comments:

Christie's Corner said...

Your girls are so full of sweetness. I could just give them sugar kisses all day long.

megsnbigd said...

What a sugar! What a tender and generous heart. I LOVE it!

mom buehler said...

Madie is the sweetest girl in the whole world!!!!!!!!!! I love it - good girl Madie, and you know God will bless you - I'm praying 100 times more than you blessed Jenna. I love you so much! Nanny B.