Parie or BUST!

You know that feeling when your really excited but really nervous which mixes all together to make you feel generally sick. Well I am totally there. After I pick Madie up at school today, I am driving the kids to Iowa to be with Kory's dad on Friday night and then with my mom from Saturday until Thursday. Which normally wouldn't freak me out. But at 620Am on Friday morning I fly from Des Moines to Minneapolis then meet up with Kory to catch a 3:30 pm flight to Paris, France. We arrive in Paris a day later on May 3 at 725 am! Oh My!! Unreachable! Unplugged! LOST! Usually when we leave them I am a phone call away to comfort there little hearts and have a daily countdown until we are together. Have you ever looked at a Paris phone number? Here is the number to our hotel... 33-1-44385600! What. How do you dial that? I have no clue. I am VERY excited but in the same turn nervous about being unreachable. So if you could all send one up for me that we will be safe and the kids will have a wonderful time at the folks house. (they always do..then I hear after we get home...well Nanny let me do that UGH)

The point is....Clearly I am not needed as much as I am believing that I am. They will be fine. Mother can handle a fever or a Dr. visit if need be. We will have an amazing time just the two of us, which is much overdue. And I just generally need to take a deep breath! XOXO N

0 Comments: