BonJour Friends

Uhm..Could we just take a moment to talk about how WONDERFUL Paris is. Kory took me for my birthday. The reason most of us think it is this amazing, beautiful, romantic city...is because it is! We had such a great time. It was like we were on a 6 day date. It was so lovely. We had no schedule or time line to follow. WE would foolishly jump on a city bus or the Metro train without knowing where in the world it was taking us. We were like silly fancy free kids.
My very favorite part was the street markets just like I had pictured it. You know when you go somewhere picturing it one way and you get there and it is a let down...well it was better than I imagined. I LOVED walking through the most beautiful outdoor flower markets and walking for hours stopping at dessert and fruit stands for the best sweets you have EVER had. Yumm....(drool)
These are only a few pics of the gazillions we took. I will grab Kory's camera and add a bunch more if you can stand more!

The point is...This city needs to be on your Bucket List! GO!

0 Comments: