God knows the desires of my pea pickin' heart!
This morning walking the halls of James River Madie said--Hey Mom I think that is my new 2nd grade teacher right there! Madie meet her for only a few hours on the last day of school. I tried to drill her for information that night, but all I got was that she was nice and she had darkish blondish hair. I only recently received a standard note in the mail from the school with the teacher assignment and class times. I thought a personal biography and a life mission statement would have been an appropriate attachment, apparently not...huh?
I asked specifically which lady and then marched right up to that Mrs. Mary Hall and sure enough--she is going to be Madie's 2nd grade teacher. My heart did back flips.
We have been praying for that Mrs. Mary Hall all summer and even before we knew which teacher Madie would have we were praying for "her". How exciting that her teacher goes to JRA. She works in the elementary area on Sundays teaching 2nd grade, which shows 2 things...she must love kids to work with them on the weekends, and that she has passed the myriad of background and finger printing! Nice. She seemed lovely, full of life and like she would be an excellent 2nd grade teacher! (as though they have a "look")
The point is...All I could do was pray. I had no control. God blessed us with better than I hoped for! Madie was able to experience God taking care of her and answering her prayers in a very tangible way which was priceless! Oh and she very much does have darkish blondish hair. She has a super cute short trendy cut that is stacked in the back--the longer top part is blondish and the stacked back part is darkish. Who knew!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
|
Labels:
Madie,
Note To Self
|
Subscribe to be emailed when I blog!
About Me
My Blog List
-
-
-
Daddy Daughter Dance12 years ago
-
5 years today!!!13 years ago
-
You know, just your ordinary day13 years ago
-
Sunday Happenings13 years ago
-
Basic steps for how to alter a t-shirt14 years ago
-
34...15 years ago
-
The Great Mistake15 years ago
-
MIA No More15 years ago
-
-
Casey's Testimony16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-






2 Comments:
This makes me so happy!
That is so awesome! I am going to start praying for Little Girl's teacher's RIGHT NOW! I know that must be a HUGE relief to see someone so great is going to be caring for your child more hours in every day than you are! Very cool.
Post a Comment