Take me out to the ball game!


The ladies and I went to our best buddy Jackson Brawner's baseball game tonight. The weather was perfect, about 75 degrees with a light breeze. We had so much fun. We had foam #1 fingers left over from Realife camp. I thought it would be fun for the ladies to decorate them and bring them to the game. I cut out white paper in the shape of the finger taped them on and the girls worked on decorating them all afternoon. Madie's had xoxo??? I asked her about it and she said that does not mean she loves him!! (I am convinced that they will get married someday!)
We go to the game and I thought the ladies would be into watching Jackson, but Jenna played tag with his little sister Mollie Jane and Madie was trying to climb a tree for most of the time. The girls would come up to the fence and cheer when he was up to bat however. I thought it was very exciting, and completely adorable. This is Jackson's first year in baseball. He would hit the ball and just stand there. Classic! Then when he heard the wild cheers of the crowd screaming at him to run, he would take off in a joyous bound as though he was chasing a bunny! It was awesome. He felt like a million bucks crossing home plate and making a play in the outfield!


The point is...Even if he runs like a bunny---he's still a super star to us!!

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

Hi it's Dawn from God Nudges. I just had someone visit my site through your link and wanted to pop over and say thanks! I had fun reading your posts. What a wonderful family you have...they are blessed to have you. Thanks...it's nice to meet you out here in bloggy world. :)