The girls and I went to Jason Brawner's Super Trouper bowling party today. It was a blast as usual with the Brawners! We have traditionally been the only non-family members at the Christmas week birthday party. Poor J, most of the people at his party were under 5, but he had lots of help blowing out his candles.
We lovingly call J my stand-in husband. Most of the random disasters in our life seem to happen when Kory is out of town flying--so I have the Brawners on speed dial. When I was preggers and sick J and Al took care of me inviting me over to the Green Palace for dinner and dessert. When the Texas 7 were clearly traveling through Branson to get me...Brawners were there to save me. When I was preggers and couldn't scoop the cat litter while Kory was out of town...it was J who
didn't remember to help me. When we almost died in the barnhouse with the carbon monoxide scare...it was J who rescued us. When the van died a few weeks ago in the parking lot of the school...J handled all the towing issues. We love the Brawners!
Madie and Jackson are BFFs and love every second of being together. Jackson fiercely defends Madie. No one messes with Madie when Jackson is around! Jenna and Mollie Jane even got to bowl with the help of the geriatric bowling stand. It was really adorable! I think they were more worried about what color their ball was. Jason's dad "Big" did a great job of catering to the request of the ladies.
After the bowling party I headed back to the Brawners to help Alison kick start her blog. She is clearly envious of my super cute blog! (*wink*) I already love the stories of Christmas they've posted! You can view it at
http://brawners.blogspot.com/The point is...You know people are truly friends when they know everything about you, the good, the bad and the ugly and they still love you!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment