Must be 18 or older?
I was making dinner and Madie came rushing up the stairs out of breath...
Madie: Mom, I know what I really want to get you for Christmas. I think you would really love it.
Me: What is it?
Madie: You know how you complain about the wind blowing into the house? I just saw this thing on TV for the doors that will keep the warm air in and block the cold air out! But there is one really big problem!!
Me: Sounds great! Whats the problem?
Madie: The TV said you have to be 18 or older to buy it so I guess I can't get it for you, must be something weird.
Me: (avoiding the must be 18 or older to order explanation and the fact that a door draft blocker is NOT on my Christmas list this year) Yeah, it must be something weird!
The point is...She totally knows what I complain about. I better watch my mouth.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
|
Labels:
Madie
|
Subscribe to be emailed when I blog!
About Me
My Blog List
-
-
-
Daddy Daughter Dance12 years ago
-
5 years today!!!13 years ago
-
You know, just your ordinary day13 years ago
-
Sunday Happenings13 years ago
-
Basic steps for how to alter a t-shirt14 years ago
-
34...15 years ago
-
The Great Mistake15 years ago
-
MIA No More15 years ago
-
-
Casey's Testimony16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-






1 Comments:
Are you really telling me that if that bundle of sweetness managed to come up with a door draft blocker - because she saw it on TV, thought of you and went out of her way to get it for you - that you wouldn't just be blown away by her thoughtfulness???? I think she is AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment