What a great Christmas surprise! I made arrangements for a surprise Christmas light limo ride on Christmas Eve for the girls and my mom! I knew they would be so super excited! I told them we needed to be ready to go about 6, but gave no further instructions.
The limo arrived and we gathered them at the door for the big surprise. Madie was the first out and kept screaming--It's a LIMO! Mom just kept saying--What is that? I am pretty sure mom felt like she won the lottery or Oprah was going to pop out of somewhere. Mom has never ridden in a limo so it was a great 1st to share with Mom, Madie and Jenna.
Our first stop was the McDonalds drive through! How exciting. The girls could hardly contain themselves. We even sprung for happy meals with My Little Pony toys. They were shocked and amazed we could go through the drive thru in the limo. Madie kept saying--I think this is what Hanna Montana does--I feel like Hanna Montana!
The other most exciting part of the ride was the girls did not have to wear seat belts. Who knew that would be such an exciting feature! They were doing somersaults, handstands, and everything that is generally off limits while in a moving car.
Our limo driver had a great route stretching from Ozark to Springfield. We mostly went to freak show houses that illuminated the block and even had their own radio frequency. The only disturbing part of this was Kory (AKA Clark Griswald) taking notes of the size, display, and ideas at each house. I am pretty sure I am doomed to be "that house"?? He was mentioning his 10 year plan to stock up!? I reminded him I love classic Christmas. Opposites attract huh?
The point is...We had so much fun enjoying all the holiday spirit we could soak up in our very fancy limo ride. It will be a memory we look back and cherish for the next 100 years!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment