I will forgive you this time...
As I am changing into my gym clothes-
Madie: Mommy, your tummy is really turning gushy.
Me: Does it look worse? Is it bigger?
Madie: Nope, its the same as it's always been.
Me: Ahh, haaaa what? What does that mean?
Madie: I like it that way because I can make it do this...
She proceeds to grab every ounce of love I have and squish it into a donut lump and give me a big sloppy zerby. After a split second decision to laugh rather than cry, I grabbed her and wrestled her nose off!
-----------
Me: Oh, man. KITTY
Jenna: (running down the hall) What's the matter?
Me: Be careful don't step in the cat barf. I'll get it.
Jenna: (with snap your finger sas) Man, you are on it Mama!
-----------
The point is...Really? Has the last 2 years of working my tail off in the gym only produced a squishy donut worthy of a zerby? WOW
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
|
Labels:
Madie
|
Subscribe to be emailed when I blog!
About Me
My Blog List
-
-
-
Daddy Daughter Dance12 years ago
-
5 years today!!!13 years ago
-
You know, just your ordinary day13 years ago
-
Sunday Happenings14 years ago
-
Basic steps for how to alter a t-shirt14 years ago
-
34...15 years ago
-
The Great Mistake15 years ago
-
MIA No More16 years ago
-
-
Casey's Testimony16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-






3 Comments:
Oh girl. Sorry about that. Don't let those cute children of yours discourage you. They can find the "squish" in anything! I'm sure you look great!!!
Ahh, kids! Adorable, huh? You look great! Keep up the good work! Meghann likes to roll my thighs between her legs and say in a really cutesy, condescending fashion, "Look at those chunky legs!"
Excuse me but seriously what is squishy about a size 0. Please don't let them know what size Aunt Al is in these days!
Post a Comment