Just too smart
This morning as I was checking my email, Jenna was playing Wii and wanted to make a mommy Mi. Is is Mii? Whatever it's called-its a little character that you can customize and name on the Wii.
Jenna: Mommy how do you spell your name?
Me: N----A-----T-----A------L------I-------E
Jenna: Does it look like that?
Me: (looking up from the computer for the first time) Oh my word...that is how you spell Mommy's name. Did you just do that. You got it just right.
She completely spelled my name. First of all, I had no idea she could find all the letter of my name. Second, to choose letters it gives you a keyboard screen on the TV and you have to use the Wii remote pointed at the screen, which is super sensitive, to select letters. She is clearly not big enough to do this.
The point is...where did my baby go?
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
|
Labels:
Jenna Bear
|
Subscribe to be emailed when I blog!
About Me
My Blog List
-
-
-
Daddy Daughter Dance12 years ago
-
5 years today!!!13 years ago
-
You know, just your ordinary day13 years ago
-
Sunday Happenings14 years ago
-
Basic steps for how to alter a t-shirt14 years ago
-
34...15 years ago
-
The Great Mistake15 years ago
-
MIA No More16 years ago
-
-
Casey's Testimony16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-






2 Comments:
No she didn't!!!! That is crazy! Isn't she just a few months older than Mak? I can't believe she spelled your name if your name was Lu Lu - that might make sense, but that girl is just plain smarty!! :-)
Must be the part of the Buehlers that I got skipped you and is now blessing your kids... LOL!
nerds rule!
Post a Comment