You can't give your heart away?
As the ladies and I wait in the car for Kory to emerge from Eye Glass World-
Jenna: Mommy did you give your heart to Jesus?
Me: Yes, Mommy did!
Jenna: No, you didn't.
Madie: Yes she did. I did too Jenna
Jenna: Well I don't know how you even get up there to give it to him. So I think that you didn't give it to him.
Madie: Well, you don't actually give it to him in heaven you just pray and believe and he comes into your heart.
Jenna: I do not want him to get inside of me. That's gross. I am going to keep my heart.
Me: Oh Jenna, you crack mommy up. Someday when you learn more about Jesus and how cool it is to serve him you will want him inside of you! He helps mommy everyday to make good choices. I love you sweet girl!
It does seem very logical that if you give something to someone you would clearly go see them. And the whole business of him being inside your heart must be slightly unnerving! I wish I could hear the thoughts in that little 3 year old head. She is precious and just beginning to question just about everything of the why and how.
The point is...(off the subject) One time Kory and I were driving by Eye Glass World and their huge jumbo red neon sign was having lighting issues and the Eye Gl was burnt out. It could have possibly been the funniest thing I have ever seen. Imagine it. You'll laugh!
Monday, January 05, 2009
|
Labels:
Jenna Bear
|
Subscribe to be emailed when I blog!
About Me
My Blog List
-
-
-
Daddy Daughter Dance12 years ago
-
5 years today!!!13 years ago
-
You know, just your ordinary day13 years ago
-
Sunday Happenings13 years ago
-
Basic steps for how to alter a t-shirt14 years ago
-
34...15 years ago
-
The Great Mistake15 years ago
-
MIA No More15 years ago
-
-
Casey's Testimony16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-






3 Comments:
Hilarious. You went from a sweet moment with your child and her questions about Jesus to a sign that reads........well - you know what it read!
Way to switch it up on us! :-) LOL!
It is so funny that you wrote this blog because Greyson (3 years old) and I just talked about having Jesus in your heart. He kept saying that "he's too big to fit, I'm just little mom." It was adorable. They'll catch on soon! Love reading your blog!
Natalie - Can I just say that you have a little typo on your blog. It asks if we want to be emailed if you BOLG? Ha! :-) Bolging sounds very different than writing cute facts about your cute kids. :-) Just thought I would tell ya.
Post a Comment