Jenna's gone too.


Jenna has been begging for her chance to go to school every since she walked Madie into class a few weeks ago. She is pumped for class.
Jenna is in Kingsway's 4 year old program. She was there last year and this is also the school that Madie wend to Kindergarten at. We love it. It's a christian program with amazing teachers.
Jenna is in Miss Holly's class and has 14 friends in her class. I switched her to morning since I can get more done in the mornings.
We had the teacher meet and greet which she was super excited for. She got to bring in her supplies and get her desk all ready for school. Jenna is just as studious as Madie and prides herself on never getting her card flipped. She is also the class police lady. If someone get their card flipped she lets me know who and exactly what the offense is. She is kinda my OCD mini me. (that I do know where she gets it)
I picked her up after her first day and with much excitement asked her how her day was...she looked at me and with exhaustion in her voice said, It was the WORST day of my life. I literally had to hold back from busting out laughing. I wish I had it on tape because tone of her voice was priceless. I asked her what in the world could have happen to make it the worst day and she told me...the teacher made me hurry and finish my craft, so I had to color the rest of my picture all blue. Here's the OCD Jenna again. She is very meticulous about things and having to be rushed on her creative arts is over the boundaries. I belly laughed at her explanation.
She has been doing amazing and loves being a big girl just like Madie at school.

The point is...if this is the worst day in her whole life, we clearly have accomplished something!

4 Comments:

Alison Brawner said...

Glad there was no "toothy Cry" She is a big girl now for sure. Love you sweet friend.

/\/JBuehler said...

Field Trip to Oregon!

mom buehler said...

And Missy Jenny - I love the backpack. love you girl - I knew you would make that bag look beautiful !! Call me, miss you so much! Nanny B. Oh, your sweet puppy told me to tell you Hi, also!! She sends you dog kisses! love you,

megsnbigd said...

Good to have you back old friend...